Friday, January 8, 2010

Mommy's Girl


There are girls who grow up without mother care because there had been an accident with their mother or because their parents are divorced. There are also girls who love their father more and are used to spending their time with him. I am not one of those girls. I cannot imagine life without my mother and I do not want to. The most important relationship that I have in my life is the one with my mother. She is the one person in the world that I care for and love the most. Of course, I love the other members of my family but it is not the same. She is very special for me because she is both a mother and a friend of mine.
As most of the mothers, or at least that we see on the movies, not the tragedies, my mother has been taking care of me since I was born. She was cooking for me and my two brothers twice a day and always did what I wanted to do. My mother, whose name is Boriana, has never been angry at me and never made me cry. I remember a time when I was living with her and my brothers, without daddy. At this time my father was taking care of our new apartment and there were two months when he did not have time to go everyday from the one apartment to the other. I can say that during this time I was pretty happy because we always managed to think of something that was interesting for the whole family. I also love my brothers and my father but in a different way. They appeared to me as the big heroes that are going to save me from everything and my mom was the one that I spent my time with, excluding the time when I was in kindergarten.
Except the fact that she is an awesome mother, I can say that she is one of my best friends. Even though she has a lot of work and she stays at her office till late, the first thing that she does when she comes home is to see me. Everyday she asks me about my day and she is interest about the people she has heard of. Sometimes I think that mom knows their personalities even better than I do. I have told her stories about my friends and actually she has met most of them. Also, I share my problems with her and she always has the best advice. When I do something stupid she is there for me and never tell my father or my brothers what I have done. Because of this I know that I can tell her everything and I feel a little better.
When I feel sad I talk to her and everything seems better. When I am happy - I know that we can have a conversation again and I can make her smile, too. Because of those many reasons she is the most valuable person in my life.
** This is a link to a poem for mothers and daughters. I think that it express my feelings and thoughts very accurately:
*Works Cited: I heart my mom. N.d. N.p.,n.d. Web. 07 Jan 2010. http://www.comments.zingerbugimages.com/glitter_graphics/i_heart_my_mom.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment