Saturday, January 9, 2010

Introducing Myself to the Others

I found it really interesting to create this blog and post my writings on it. I like it when I write www.pebbules.blogspot.com and I see part of myself there. I chose a layout that corresponds to my personality, even though people are always talking that I am addicted to pink – this is actually not true. I find this color girlish, sweet, and free. I enjoyed writing these pieces because we had to choose our topics on our own and also the deadlines were not so binding on the writing that we have to post. Also the work was not so much because we could use some of the writings we did for class. There was a fun part of the activity – posting pictures, videos, and related cites because I could use the Internet and search for things I am interested to and than show it to everyone. It was also exciting to share comments with my partner from Kentucky and read her writing. I felt connected to her in some way and had the ability to see what people of my age are writing from different places. The fact that your friends can log in and see your writings is very exciting. For example, Antoniya Boyanova, who is one of my best friends, felt touched by one of my writings Priceless Experience which was actually dedicated to her, too. She told me that she felt inspired by it and wrote on of her posts. As a whole, I can say that this blog was a fun thing to do and I am thinking on continuing working on it.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Maria Batchvarova.

    I really like your blog because it is incredibly pink and nice. My retinas hurt because I stared at the pink letters for too long, but that doesn't matter, because the stories you wrote are awesome.

    Keep up the good work, and don't forget to follow your dreams.

    Roman :]

    ReplyDelete